Digital Marketing Specialist
Career Level: Experienced
Job Type: Full Time
WHAG and Your4state.com is seeking an Account Executive for the Hagerstown MD area and surroundings working with our Medical and Legal clientele.
The primary role of this position is to develop partnerships and grow advertising revenues within the assigned industries and region. The client-facing position is responsible for strategically prospecting for new business opportunities while maintaining and growing existing accounts with our current partners.
Primary Duties/Core Responsibilities: Prospecting, lead generation, and development of new business accounts; maintain and foster existing accounts to drive renewals, up-sells and new opportunities; meet and exceed all revenue goals; interact directly with all levels of decision makers and coordinators; prepare and deliver presentations to prospective clients; secure RFPs, deliver smart and comprehensive proposals, negotiate and close orders; work with all internal teams and management to ensure optimal customer service; maintain all client records in sales database; reporting: Client, Campaigns, Pipelines, Internal, External; constantly adhere to all WHAG policies, procedures, practices and values; represent a positive image and attitude of WHAG at all times; stay in tune with company and industry developments and evolution; other duties assigned.
Qualifications: The ideal candidate has a high degree of business integrity and attention to detail. They must be a confident, resourceful, results-driven individual capable of functioning individually, as well as cooperatively in a vibrant team setting. This position requires exceptional organizational, customer services, and communication skills along with the ability to prospect via phone, email/written, and face-to-face sales settings. Experience within or knowledge base of the medical/legal fields a plus. Some business travel is required so reliable transportation is important. Great Pay Structure and Benefits!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Implements strategies to consistently grow revenue and exceed revenue goals.
- Establishes credible relationships with local business community.
- Makes sales calls on existing and prospective clients.
- Maintains assigned accounts and develops new accounts.
- Prepares and delivers sales presentations to clients.
- Explains to customers how specific types of advertising will help promote their products or services in the most effective way possible.
- Provides clients with information regarding rates for advertising placement in all media.
- Develops advertising schedules with clients and station personnel responsible for placing advertising into station media.
- Works with clients and station personnel to develop advertisements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Send resume to: Ashleigh Hoffman email@example.com