Charles Town Home a Total Loss After Fire

- CHARLES TOWN, W.Va. - A Charles Town home is a total loss after a fire ripped through it Friday evening.

The Citizen's Fire Company responded Friday to 60 Apple Blossom Lane and found the home engulfed. WHAG News spoke with a member of the fire company who says the home is now a total loss.

Firefighters say the blaze started in the garage after an electrical malfunction.

Nobody was injured.  Damages are estimated to be close to $300,000.

No other details were immediately available.

  • What's The Buzz This Week?
    Copyright 2017 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
  • Mother-Daughter look-a-like
    Copyright 2017 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.