The Citizen's Fire Company responded Friday to 60 Apple Blossom Lane and found the home engulfed. WHAG News spoke with a member of the fire company who says the home is now a total loss.
Firefighters say the blaze started in the garage after an electrical malfunction.
Nobody was injured. Damages are estimated to be close to $300,000.
No other details were immediately available.
Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.