Elderly Man Pulled from Burning Home Dies

- GREENCASTLE, Pa. - We have an update to a story we first brought you back on January 2, 2014. 

A Pennsylvania man who was pulled from a house fire by family members and neighbors has succumbed to his injuries.

Ralph Rubeck was pulled from his burning home on Kuhn Road back at the beginning of January. Rubeck suffered from both smoke inhalation and burns. 
 
He passed away on Wednesday at an area hospital.

The investigation revealed the fire started in or around a wood stove.

Don't Miss

  • Golf Tour Card
    Copyright 2017 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
  • What's The Buzz This Week?
    Copyright 2017 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Latest News

Video Center