According to the Assistant Frederick County, Virginia Fire Marshal Kenneth Scott, the blaze broke out shortly after 1:30 p.m. at Festival Cleaners along the 300 block of Fairfax Pike in Stephens City.
The fire marshal says one employee was inside the cleaners when the fire broke out and received minor injuries.
Scott says the fire was caused by an electrical issue and is being ruled accidental.
Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.