Emergency officials were called to the school around 1:30 p.m. Monday. Students and teachers had noticed a smoky haze in the building after a brief power outage in the building.
Officials believe the smoke came from the ventilation system, enduring a power surge once the electricity came back on.
"Everybody got out, everybody did exactly what they needed to. No incidents, and we're very fortunate," said Jeff Stouffer, principal.
No injuries were reported, and classes were back to normal shortly after the incident.
Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.