Frederick City Police and EMS were called to a home on the 100 block of Norwick Court for the overdose.
Inside, first responders say they found an unresponsive individual. That person was taken to Frederick Memorial Hospital for treatment.
Officers found drugs and paraphernalia inside the residence.
Scot and Stephanie Wilson were charged at the scene. No word yet on the condition of the overdose victim.
Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.