81°F
Sponsored by

Candlelight Vigil for Hagerstown Teen

The community held a vigil to remember a Hagerstown teenager who died this time two years ago after drinking Monster Energy drinks.
HAGERSTOWN, Md. - The community held a vigil to remember a Hagerstown teenager who died this time two years ago after drinking Monster Energy drinks.

Family and friends describe Anais Fournier as a beautiful and caring individual.

They shared stories and memories by her grave in Hagerstown. She was just 14 when she passed away.

Health experts say she had a cardiac arrhythmia due to caffeine toxicity.

Fournier drank two large cans of Monster Energy just before her death.

Her mother, Wendy Crossland, says, "It's very nice to know that so many people love her and care about her still two years later, and being this close to Christmas they still make time to visit."

Crossland is now working with Maryland lawmakers to ban energy drinks in the state.
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus

More Headlines