Boo BitesPrep Time: 30 min.
Start to Finish: 1 Hr. 30 min.
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) margarine or butter
- 30 large marshmallows or 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup REESE'S Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/3 cup HERSHEY'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 4-1/2 cups crisp rice cereal
- Line cookie sheet with wax paper.
- Melt butter in large saucepan over low heat. Add marshmallows. Cook, stirring constantly, until marshmallows are melted. Remove from heat.
- Add corn syrup; stir until well blended. Add peanut butter and chocolate chips; stir until chips are melted and mixture is well blended. Add cereal; stir until well coated. Cool slightly.
- With wet hands, shape mixture into 1-1/2 inch balls; place balls on prepared cookie sheet. Cool completely. Store in cool, dry place. About 4 dozen bites.
Reprinted with permission
Copyright 1999 The Hershey Kitchens
Copyright 2013 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved.