Charles Town Home a Total Loss After Fire

Charles Town Home a Total Loss After Fire

A Charles Town home is a total loss after a fire ripped through it Friday evening.
CHARLES TOWN, W.Va. - A Charles Town home is a total loss after a fire ripped through it Friday evening.

The Citizen's Fire Company responded Friday to 60 Apple Blossom Lane and found the home engulfed. WHAG News spoke with a member of the fire company who says the home is now a total loss.

Firefighters say the blaze started in the garage after an electrical malfunction.

Nobody was injured.  Damages are estimated to be close to $300,000.

No other details were immediately available.
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus