73°F
Sponsored by

Crews Respond to Shepherdstown House Fire

Officials were able to save a Shepherdstown home Monday afternoon after a fire that started in a clothes dryer spread.
Shepherdstown, WV - Fire officials in Jefferson County were called to a home along the 300 Block of South High Street Monday afternoon after a fire that started in a clothes dryer spread to surrounding walls.

Firefighters say they got the flames under control within 15 minutes of getting the call, and saved the house. 

No injuries were reported and firefighters say the structure of the home remains intact.   They expect the homeowners will be able to rebuild.
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus

More Headlines