74°F
Sponsored by

Elderly Man Pulled from Burning Home Dies

Ralph Rubeck was pulled from his burning home by family members and neighbors.
GREENCASTLE, Pa. - We have an update to a story we first brought you back on January 2, 2014. 

A Pennsylvania man who was pulled from a house fire by family members and neighbors has succumbed to his injuries.

Ralph Rubeck was pulled from his burning home on Kuhn Road back at the beginning of January. Rubeck suffered from both smoke inhalation and burns. 
 
He passed away on Wednesday at an area hospital.

The investigation revealed the fire started in or around a wood stove.
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus

More Headlines