Follow Bryan on Facebook and Twitter
Weather Synopsis: After some sunshine on Saturday, the clouds are on the increase, and our weather for Sunday into Monday looks to be very interesting. Here's what our bullet points for this forecast are:
- Warm Front moves north Saturday Night into Sunday - Chance of rain showers
- Cold Front swings through Sunday Night overnight into Monday Morning
- Severe Weather: Storm Prediction Center - Slight Risk for Severe Thunderstorms Sunday Night overnight into Monday Morning
- Damaging winds are the primary threat with what will be a gusty line of showers with a few embedded thunderstorms, with already windy conditions
- Colder air works in behind the cold front for Monday, and the windy conditions will continue through Monday and into Tuesday
I'll see you tonight on WHAG News at 6:00, 7:00 & 11:00 PM!
--Meteorologist Bryan Schuerman
Your4State Short Term Forecast:
Tonight: Mostly cloudy skies with the chance of an isolated rain shower. Low: 47-52. Winds: Southeast 5-7 MPH.
Tomorrow (Sunday): Mostly cloudy skies with a chance of an early shower or storms. Patchy fog also possible in the morning. High: 60-65. Winds: South 5-15 MPH.
Tomorrow Night: Mostly cloudy skies with a chance of showers and a few thunderstorms. Some storms could be strong to severe with a gusty line of thundershowers forecast to move through the region. Low: 50-55. Winds: Southwest 15-25 MPH with gusts as high as 35-40 MPH.
Your4State Extended Forecast:
Monday: A chance of an early gusty thundershower, then skies becoming partly sunny. High: 62 (Early in the day, and falling into the afternoon...). Low: 36.
Tuesday: Mostly sunny skies and continued windy. High: 47. Low: 27.
Wednesday: Mostly sunny skies. High: 47. Low: 32.
Thursday: Partly sunny skies. High: 51. Low: 36.
Friday: Partly sunny skies. High: 58. Low: 37.
Saturday: Mostly cloudy skies with a chance of rain showers. High: 55. Low: 34.
Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.